The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Last quarter hurray

   Year 2005 is on its last quarter already since October commenced. I have many memories, but good and not so good, that had happened in October. While in college, I considered October as the start of two-week hell due to a barage of examinations scheduled. It was also in October, as I recall it right, that I crammed for a programming project while listening to the Chavit Singson jueteng probe in 2000.


   One year ago (that is October of course), I was deeply troubled about not finishing my SP. Now, I am again troubled as the last few days of being in college is fast approaching. With the fact that everything comes so fast, the only feasible thing I can do for now is to work as if there is no tomorrow. I am just grateful that everything is falling into pieces. Nothing should stop me from graduating this sem. The great killer blow will be unleashed very very soon :D