The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Friday, November 20, 2009

Operation SOPAS

"Sopas" is soup when translated in Filipino (and probably Spanish as well) is codename for my next programming project that I tend to implement using SaaS (Software as a Service). I just got reminded over this idea when Mike Mckay had asked me of any software projects that I would want to implement if only I have time. The technopreneural spirit became alive again. I can't divulged much of the idea yet but in involves multidisciplinary approach (pedagogy, marketing, health). I got reminded again how SaaS can be a powerful agent for rolling out IT projects over the web without much fuss in replicating it over and over again. Apps can be offered as "plain vanilla" or a customized version.


With SOPAS,I hope to have low-cost, high impact application that will ..... SaaS rules ! Curious peeps may email yours truly at darth_ali at yahoo dot com.