The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Blogging again!

Too much work and no play (aside from having some extra sidetrips) made my blog time suffer. The fact is, there are lots of things to blog about nowadays but it seems that I can't sacrifice (right term is allot, blogging is fun!) 5 minutes doing it.

Top things that I wanted to write on my blog but failed to do so...

1. NBA Playoffs (Motown will be back next season!)
2. The E-health and Telemedicine Conference last May (please buy June 2009 issue of ComputerWorld. I am there!)
3. Java teaching stint in National Computer Center
4. My LoadXtreme Xperience
5. My recent engament with the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges (http://apcmfi.net)

and of course ...

6. adventures and misadventures with the CHITS project. Hmmm... i should begin putting up a series of blog entries for CHITS not only for the sake of blogging but to be a reminder as well. My dream for this year is to see CHITS as one of the 50 top open source medical / health IT projects in the world.

Recent months have led me to difficult yet enjoyable situations. Blogging is an outlet. Thank you to whoever created the concept of blogging. Hell yeah!