The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Survivor Philippines Celebrity Edition 2010

Numerous websites are producing spoilers about the ultimate survivor for this year's Survivor Celebrity Edition. Moi, Piolo Pascual's personal assistant, will be declared as the winner. Good choice if the verdict of the spoilers is true. From the way things are going on the 3rd week, it seems Moi is on the underdog side even with an immunity in place. 3 vs 2. Spoilers are out to destroy the excitement and "sense of guessing" of the show.

Now that I have posted this item on my blog, let me see if I will be getting much traffic for searching the term: "survivor philippines celebrity edition 2010".


Btw, this is my personal bet: Elma Muros