The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Delight of Nike Air Max

The six-month pursuit of a footwear worthy to handle my destructive steps has finally ended this week. Out of the survey made from the sports shops in malls to the ukay-ukay, the selection boils down to either a Lebron James series, Adidas (D-Rose or D-12) or an Air Jordan. Instead, I was able to secure a Nike Air Max Turnaround at 40% in one of the malls in Tarlac. What I love in the shoe is its "lightweightness" and the simple yet classic mixture of black and white. It is also closely resembled to Lebron VIII (huge Nike logo on the side).




I intend not used this until I completed my full Miami Heat uniform. Where can I possibly buy a "close to authentic" Heat shorts. I wish my "close to authentic LBJ Jersey" can wait for a while.


Labels: ,