The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Rise from hibernation

Over the Christmas weekend, I did nothing except three things: eat, sleep and play Diablo II. I have no choice but to have a self-infilicted hibernation. Christmas is always been the right time to do such things because of the long and uninterrupted break. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the season even though the spirit had somewhat already died.

What is important is that the weekend hibernation has ended . Like a phoenix rising from the ashes or a soul coming back from hell, I am eager to go back to reality. In as much my gray matter wants to prolong the hibernation, I cannot. Longer hours of playing Diablo II can strengthen the dark side inside of me. Eating is as good until the food in the plate is over. Sleeping?? It's better to sleep fulfilled and accomplished rather than stomach full.

So, much for blogging. It is time to go back to work.