The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Week 1 to 4 UFC Records

Due to intermittent memory loss, I have decided to post my personal standings in the Ultimate Fantasy Commissioner of NBA.com. This is just to remind me that I really need to make my lineup more formidable and all-around. My teams are Team Blitzkrieg and Team Pacquiao

Week 1: Team Blitzkrieg (5) versus Transfatty Acids (4)
Team Pacquiao (1) versus Tang Dynasty (8)

Week 2: Team Blitzkrieg (6) versus One Man Erikk's Team (3)
Team Pacquaio (2) versus Team Number One (7)

Week 3: Team Blitzkrieg (4) versus Tang Dynasty (5)
Team Pacquiao (6) versus Marcin Gortat Team (3)

Key players in my Team Blitzkrieg line up are Lebron James and Allen Iverson. For Team Pacquaio, it's Dwyane Wade and Pau Gasol. These are the untouchable and untradeable names in the lineup. Nakaka-addict kahit walang pot money.