Two AM morning thoughts
It's about 2AM, Manila time. Three thoughts are running in my mind: our new venture, how to execute triple kill using Jah'rakal in DOTA and of course, food. I choose to settle on the last one. It seems that my appetite is seeking Indian and Malay cuisines. How I miss the Penang days wherein such cuisines are just around every street corner. May the pictures below let you realize how tough it is to imagine such images in this inappropriate time where every people is asleep.
1. Lamb Stew with chili sauce
2. Nasi Goreng Biasa
3. Satay - this is my personal favorite!
4. Some seafoods stuff - forgot the name
5. Sumptuous chicken and egg soup
6. Lamb curry
7. Roasted spicy chicken
8. San Miguel beer Strong Ice with chicharon
9. One hot, smoking cup of pure black coffee
So much for this. It's time to count sheeps instead of imagining foods.