The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Friday, March 13, 2009

I love lotto!

It was around 1995 when I almost did a successful attempt to play lotto. But too bad, I was 13 years old way back. The lady in the counter foiled my attempt. Way back, it was only 6/42. Now it has evolved into many varieties like 6/45, 6/49, tres pares, swertes and others.



I am not a lotto addict. Yet, i love the thrill one feels every time the winning numbers are being announced. In the 2 years that lotto has been running, the most number of digits I successfully guessed is only 2. I even dreamed of winning a 42 million jackpot in the contest.

Lotto or gambling in general is not bad if taken in moderation. Anything in excess is already a sin. Even pinoymoneytalk.com has a separate thread for gambling. :D