The Hound of the Wolf

For the strength of Pack is in the Wolf, and the strength of Wolf is in the Pack -Rudyard Kipling

Monday, September 24, 2012

On x number of chances

Can't really sleep as of this time moment (3AM, Tarlac City) as I have lots of thoughts running on my mind. Lately, I had a this not-so-regular self-retrospection of the things I achieved career and family-wise. Such things happened once in a while for me to prepare myself to prepare for the future (as short term as tomorrow and as long as 5 years). Yes, it appears that I am at crossroads.

Compared to 2006 (death of my father) and 2009 (major career shift), it is not that something drastic happened this year that pave way me re-thinking things again. Now is much better (career and family wise). Looking back on the blog I did in December 2007 that I should hit a million by 2012, it never happened. Also in the same period, I have envisioned myself earning my much coveted MIS degree in 2008. I never happened. In 2009, I am planning to quit in the field in health informatics, it never happened.

It's September 2013 and tons of things have changed. Majority are good I must say. Perhaps, I am at crossroads again but this time with a clear vision and map on how to achieve plans. Top three career  things I would want to achieve in the next 6 months:

1. Consolidated and improve resources
2. Start my startup
3. Finish my MIS degree

As long as one is alive there are X number of chances. But as the saying goes, "one must strike when the iron is hot".